2 cups flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp diet margarine
3/4 cup skim milk
1. Sift the flour and remeasure to 2 cups.
2. Sift again with the baking powder and salt
3. Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender. Add the milk
4. Stir the mixture quickly & lightly with a fork just until the
dough clings together into a ball
5. Then turn the dough out onto a dough or pat it out to 1/2 inch
biscuit cutter and place the dough circles on an ungreased cookie sheet.
6. Bake 12 to 15 minutes in a preheated 450 degree oven