|Stuffed Cabbage Rolls|
1/2 kg meat minced
10 large cabbage leaves
1 cup oil
1 cup water
salt and chilli powder to taste
1. Blanch the cabbage leaves in saled water for 3-4 minutes. Drain & keep aside
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil, fry the onion till pink in colour
3. Add the meat and salt and chilli powder
4. Add the water and cook till the meat is tender and the water dries up
5. Take a cabbage leaf and place some of this mixture in the centre.
Fold its edges from all sides and tie with a thread
6. Pour 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry these cabbage rolls.
when light golden in colour on one side, turn it over and fry the other side
add more oil for frying the other rolls
7. Serve hot with tomato ketchup